||61 keys (with velocity)
|Sound Generator Section
||Live Set (4 layers) + 16 parts
||128 MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
||Live Set: 1,379
Tone: 788 + 256 (GM2)
Rhythm Set: 14 + 9 (GM2)
||Live Set: 256
||Multi-Effects: 2 systems, 79 types
Chorus: 3 types
Reverb: 5 types
|Digital Recorder Section
V-Track: 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
* Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously.
|Maximum Number of Songs
||SD memory card: supports SDHC cards to a maximum of 32 GB
|Recording Time (conversion in one track)
||Card Capacity Recording Times
1 GB Approx. 6 hours
2 GB Approx. 12 hours
4 GB Approx. 24 hours
8 GB Approx. 48 hours
16 GB Approx. 96 hours
32 GB Approx. 192 hours
- The maximum recording time (storage used) for one song is approximately 12 hours.
- The above recording times are approximate.
- The above recording times are for when only one track is used.
For example, if you record using all eight tracks, the available time for each track will be one eighth of the time listed.
- Since the SD card included with the JUNO-Gi contains a demo song, the available recording time will be shorter than listed above.
* With the Track Export function, a maximum of approximately 6 hours and 40 minutes worth of monaural data (approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes worth of stereo data) can be output.
|Nominal Input Level
||LINE INPUT jacks: -10 dBu
GUITAR/MIC INPUT jack:
GUITAR: -20 dBu
MIC: -40 dBu
||Insert Effects: 3 banks (Guitar, Mic, Line)
Mastering Tool Kit
|USB Memory Song Player Section
|Audio File: WAV, AIFF, MP3
Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
|Number of Songs
||USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory: Sold Separately)
Song (Digital Recorder): 99
||Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
D Beam Controller
Sound Modify Knob x 6
||240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
||OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4 inch phone type)
PHONES Jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
SONG/CLICK OUT Jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
LINE INPUT Jacks (L, R) (1/4 inch phone type)
GUITAR/MIC INPUT Jack:
MIC: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), GUITAR: 1/4 inch phone type (Hi-Z)
CONTROL PEDAL Jack
HOLD PEDAL Jack
MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
USB COMPUTER Connectors (USB Hi-Speed Audio/MIDI)
(Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB connector that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
DC IN Jack
||DC 9 V
(AC Adaptor or Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery (AA, HR6; sold separately) x 8)
* Carbon-zinc batteries or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
|Battery Life for Continuous Use
||Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 3 hours (approximately 2 hours if USB memory is connected) (This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
CD-ROM (USB Driver)
DVD-ROM (Cakewalk PPP)
SD Card (installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
SD Card Protector (installed in the JUNO-Gi when shipped from the factory)
USB Memory Protector
||Keyboard Stand: KS-18Z (Use a stand that causes the height of the unit to be one meter or lower.)
Pedal Switch: DP Series
Expression Pedal: EV-5
* Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
|Size and Weight