Trust me I understand you, I had been the kid that is exact same. I began playing maplestory back with MapleStory 2 Mesos when I was 10-12 do not remember but me and my neighbor use to spend hours enjoying the game. I didn't feel embarrassed tho, on the contrary I wish I can go back sometimes, I moved back into it after huge bang and it was not exactly the same.

I quitted around lvl 75 hermit the game's social aspect was almost gone everyone just wanted to grind. One lived there was no way for me purchase nexon cards she purchased $20 for me. The purpose is I wasn't the cool kid at college but wasn't depressed possibly, the experience like you said made me who I am today and showed me that my real friends are and it sucks that your maple experience ended so poorly but those moments you invested were a 1 time thing and trust me that escape from reality occasionally was better than the shitty play in real life. Also post here on kotaku take it easy with me.Let's move on to the ridiculousness that is the fall rate of the epic equips in those dungeons. The fall rates are low, super low -- so much so that in the current moment some equips are trying for 14 million mesos. A limit is for the benefit from a weekly limit and dungeons. The daily limit is 10 and per week is 30.

You can conduct 10 dungeons in a couple of hours rather than get one epic drop. There is a high probability you will be pissed at not obtaining any epic drops or equipment which is going to be an improvement from conducting dungeons, because you already possess all the equips if you're level 50 and run 30 dungeons in 3 days. The fall rates have to be fixed. It has become common to convey to your teammates,"Good luck getting your epics," since the chances are so low. I was lucky to receive an epic bow, even although not for my class. I exchanged it to my weapon because hell if I was going to find that drop. My suggestion is that it might be better keep it as a player getting rewards and to remove the weekly limitation.

Dungeons also obtained yet another addition to include restore points. Before it would put you back far in the dungeon, but now it frees you nearer.

Other than very low drop rates the remainder of headstart, for epics and the weekly limit has been entertaining and amazing. Having the ability to create my own outfit to wear is a lot of pleasure. Should you do your dailies, you have a chance to receive coupons so that you do not have to come out of pocket for any merits. Though in the event that you do Official MapleStory 2 Wiki, if you set the items that you create up available at the participant store, you have a chance to make more worth. However, if there is is different fashions for weapon templates. Everything is a box with no thickness. The weapons you can pick up in the sport are times way better looking than the one you're able to make because there are fashions and far more shapes.