++MobileCinema i20 Plus iPhone Projector(may chieu kem pin DLC) moi 100% hang doc .BH 3 thang,moi nguyen seal.danh cho cac dong may iPhone 4s/4 gia 3.200.000

Cookie size, Plug and Play
Connects directly to the iPhone 30pin connection without need of any additional cables. Compact and lightweight, at under 3oz., the MobileCinema i20 Plus is designed to enhance your mobile life and being cookie sized makes it ideal to travel along with you wherever you go, to project anywhere you like and to serve as an emergency battery charger for your iPhone.
Q1080p projection resolution
With Q1080p (960x540 pivel) High Resolution for projection, the MobileCinema i20 Plus is equivalent to the iPhone4 & iPhone4S panel resolution, which enables you to see text and images extrmely clear.

R.G.B. LED technology
The R.G.B. LED technology provides a wide range of true colors in high contrast. Share your videos, pictures, games and web browsing from your iPhone, with your family and friends, onto to any surface of your choice.
20,000 hours lifetime for LED
Compared with a traditional projector light bulb, the included LED light has 30% longer life.

Project up to a 50” view from only a 5' distance
i20 Plus is a pico projector design for iPhone. When connect i20 Plus to your iPhone, you can enjoy 50” screen at 1.6M distance. Make your vision wide with i20 Plus on hand.

Power Bank feature for emergency power charge
The MobileCinema i20 Plus is embedded with a rechargeable 950mA highly safe Li-Polymer battery that may serve as an emergency battery charging backupfor the iPhone. Providing up to a 30% power charge with a simple flip of a switch can give you up to an additional 3 hours talk time for 3G, or additional 7 hours talk time for 2G, or additional 18 hours for playing music, or additional 5 hours for web browsing thru WiFi.

Special designed App for photo/video sharing, web browsing and live view
With the specially designed Aiptek Viewer APP, you may share yourphotos/videos, web browsing and live view.

Recommended Apps
Enjoy many compatible Apps from the Apple Store. Please click here for the most current list of compatible Apps: http://www.aiptek.de/index.php/de/su...supported-apps

CH Yennhimobiado 386 võ văn tần P5 Q3 DT: 0903318585-0989014456
www.yennhimobiado.com vui long xem them chi tiet
tags: IPhone 5,IPad 4,HTC One,Samsung S4,Sony Z