My wife is 6 years younger than my wife.

dynatale11

My wife is 6 years younger than my wife. I have been in love with my wife since high school, at that time I only cared about her, but I still had the impression of her pretty personality. Sometimes I still buy a few small gifts to bribe my sister to watch over my sister for me.

Later, when I married my wife, she started working. Our first child was born two years later, and that same year the sister-in-law got married. After the younger sister got married, our two small families went back to each other more often. Life just went by smoothly until I and my sister-in-law stole each other.

It all started with a little party at his wife's house. After the party, I rushed to wash the dishes, and my wife said aloud in the living room:

- Let him wash the dishes, it's not rare for our family to sit together like this.

I was in to wash the dishes for a while, when my sister-in-law came:

- Brother-in-law, let me wash it.

- No need, you just go talk to your parents.

Suddenly she held my hand:

- Brother-in-law, this is not the job of our men, let me do it.

I looked up at her, now her face was flushed with alcohol, his eyes looked at me fondly. I stood still, her hand still clutched mine, she said quietly:

- Sisters no longer love you, but I love you so much.

My hands are shaking, my heart is beating wildly, now I take a closer look at her, she is now very attractive, although her face is not as pretty as her, but younger and more beautiful than my wife.

I was afraid that everyone would come in suddenly, so I hurriedly pulled her hand out:

- Thank you, thanks for all.

After saying that, I quickly went to the living room, my heart was still pounding like that, fortunately my wife-in-law and my wife were still engrossed in conversation, if something happened earlier, I would go under the ground.

... You are reading sex at the web: http://truyentv.net/

A few days later, my sister-in-law's husband went on a business trip. It was just the same time when my father-in-law asked me to bring some things to her sister in law. As if catching gold, I rushed the car to her house. Seeing me coming, she was very happy, quickly admitted to falling and invited me to the house.

Receiving coffee from his sister-in-law, I sat down on the sofa to chat with her, mostly she said, I listen. I talk a lot about my wife's life is not as good as before, my husband no longer likes me as before, unlike me, he always loves his wife.

The more she talked, the closer she got closer to me, then as if she broke, she hugged her face and cried. I put my hand on her shoulder comforting:

- Don't be sad anymore, most young couples are like that.

She cried louder, didn't know what to do, I hugged her in my arms, she hiccuped in my heart for a while and then stopped crying. Raising her head, using my fingers to wipe away the tears still rolling down her cheeks, I kissed her on her red eyes and hugged her again.

I lay still for a while and then cooed:

- Brother-in-law, I don't need you to love me like I love you, I just need you to give me a little love to make me happy.

I was so happy to hear her say that, I hug her tighter, my lips to hers, she opened her lips, she reached out her lips sweetly crawling over mine, we kissed passionately. I feel her warming up, me too, from the moment my dick has stood up in his pants.

My hand slid to her chest, the breasts I crave every time I meet her, I press my hand against her breast, gently stroking to feel her growing breasts.

I started to breathe harder and harder. I put my hand down and lifted her shirt, one hand ran through the bra to massage her breasts below it. She "hums" with a small sound, her nipples are as hard as two little grapes, her breasts tighten up, making it harder for my hands to move.

Understand, she put her arms back and unhooked her bra ... Finally, my hands were free to massage her full breasts, the nanny was much bigger and tense than my wife, squeezing it happily.

My hands forcefully squeezed her breasts, sometimes I seized her nipples, too high I pinched her nipples and pulled them up and down the "clit ...". It hurts, she pushes my hand away. I pressed her down, sucked on her breasts and sucked like a breast-feeding baby, sometimes on one side, sometimes on the other side ... Her hands tangled in my hair and pressed my head down her nipple. .

It took a lot of hard work for me to get out, I forcefully stripped both her panties and pajamas down once, she hurriedly covered her cunt with both hands. I pulled her hands to the sides, the hairy pussy appeared in front of my eyes, blew a little into it, she unconsciously spread her legs, revealing the red protruding protrusion.

She now seems too horny to bear it, her cunt is gushing out a lot of lewd, wet pussy hair. I reached out and gently stroked her pussy, she moaned softly:

- Umm ... um ... don't you ... don't ...

Even though she said that, but her legs spread out wider, I put my middle finger inside her pussy and jabbed hard, she screamed:

- Ahh ... more please ... more ... you are so happy ...

Just like that, the more she groaned, the harder I jabbed, after about 5 minutes, her legs closed tightly against my hand, her cunt squeezed, her body trembled, her mouth moaned a few small sounds "amniotic fluid ..." , it looks like she is out

Only after a while did I pull my hand out of her pussy, her legs were old

Bên trên